Akai Professional LPD8 mk2 Mini 8-pad USB Controller
A space-efficient and easy-to-use control pad for your samples, effects, drumbeats, and all your creative ideas is imperative — enter the LPD8 mk2 Mini USB Controller from Akai! This controller makes it fun, easy, and straightforward to record your sampled projects right into your DAW via simple USB connection. And for the price, it really can’t be beat! Beatmakers around we love the eight ultra-responsive and velocity-sensitive RGB-backlit MPC pads, just like the customizable ones available via Akai’s flagship models. Rotary controls supply the freedom you need for adjusting your MIDI, CC sends, and plug-in parameters. The full-size USB port connects right to your laptop or desktop workstation, making it a breeze to access and interact with the thousands of beat samples from the included software bundles! Finally, the LPD8 mk2's thin, compact chassis is also perfectly portable, helping you get the grooves going wherever and whenever you need to.
- Responsive and easy to use 8 velocity-sensitive RGB-backlit MPC pads
- Pad colors are editable to match your studio vibe
- Full-size USB port connects easily to your computer workstation or interface
- 8 accommodating rotary controls to level your MIDI, CC, plug-ins, virtual instruments, and more
- Program and CC Control Send capabilities build right into the UI
- 10 software packs with thousands of samples, production, and editing kits
- Compact, intuitive design allows for easy beatmaking on the go
- Professional-grade engineering at an attainable price point!