Behringer UT300 Ultra Tremolo Pedal
Simple tremolo effects aren't terribly interesting, which is why the guitarists here tend to prefer more versatile pedals like the Behringer Ultra Tremolo UT300. This vintage style tremolo captures the warmth and natural harmonics characteristic of tube amps made in the '50s and '60s. Instead of a single intensity knob to control both the rate and depth of the effect, the UT300 lets you dial in each setting separately, offering up a wide range of effects. What's more, Behringer gave the UT300 a Wave control, which lets you change smoothly between a softer triangle waveform to a harder square, allowing you to more closely emulate transistor or optical tremolos.
- Classic, warm, and exhilarating tremolo modeled after vintage '50s-'60s amps
- Rate and Depth controls let you dial in the overall intensity of the effect
- Waveform control lets you dial in softer (triangle) or harder (square) tremolo character
- Runs on standard 9V battery or optional power supply for full pedalboard integration
- First-class electronic On/Off switch offers noise-free operation
|1 x 1/4"
|1 x 1/4"
|9V DC power supply (sold separately)