Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 Mixer with USB MP3 Playback
The Xenyx QX602MP3 is a 6-input, 2-bus analog mixer with Xenyx mic preamps, British-style 3-band EQ, and a built-in MP3 player. The icing on the cake; however, is the onboard Klark Teknik FX processor that supplies you with great-sounding reverbs and delays. There's a per-channel FX send, plus an FX to control room function that lets you monitor effects via headphones and the control room outs.On the output side, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 gives you mains, plus separate control room and headphones outputs. On top of that, the onboard MP3 player lets you access audio files from a USB stick.
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps deliver outstanding sound quality
- 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs for connecting external sound sources
- British-style EQ for warm and musical sound
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets adds the finishing touch to your mix
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs
Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
Phantom Power: 2 Channels
Inputs - Line: 6 x 1/4" (two independent channels, two linked stereo channels)
Outputs - Main: 2 x TRS 1/4" (left, right)
Outputs - Other: 2 x TRS 1/4" (control room left, right)
Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" (aux send), 2 x 1/4" (stereo aux return)
Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
USB: 1 x Type A
EQ Bands: 3-band
Effects: Reverb, Delay
Weight: 2.91 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number: QX602MP3C