Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Algorithms, and External Footswitch Input Guitar Pedal
With 11 reverb types and a ton of "hidden" functionality, the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 11 reverb pedal could be your new go-to reverb pedal. You can tap into classic tones like hall, plate, and spring reverbs, including a brand-new spring reverb algorithm that sounds gloriously complex and rich — you can even double-tap the footswitch to "crash" the spring reverb. And you'll be able to cover a huge range of modern tones with a variety of modulated reverbs, shimmer reverb, reverse reverb, and more. A Mode switch offers access to variations on many of the 11 reverb types. Complete with an infinite reverb mode for freeze-style effects, there is vast creative potential in the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 11 reverb pedal.
- Reverb effects pedal with 11 reverb types
- Mode switch accesses up to 3 variations for many reverb types
- Tails switch allows you to choose whether or not your reverb cuts off abruptly when you bypass the pedal
- Secondary knob mode allows access to many "hidden" parameters, detailed in the instruction manual
- Unique spring reverb emulation allows you to crash the virtual reverb tank by double-tapping the footswitch
- Powered via an included 9-volt power supply