Fender Squier Fsr Bullet Competition Mustang Hh Electric Guitar In Daphne Blue With Orange Stripes
The Bullet Mustang Series is the definitive Squier for beginners. This Fender being from the FSR series which stands for Fender Special Run has some color changes made to it compared to a classic Squier series. The Fender Squier Mustang FSR comes in vibrant modern colors. The Limited Edition FSR series comes with 2 competition stripes inspired from Hot-Rods to make the guitar stand out on stage. The Fender Squier Mustang FSR has the signature fender C neck profile which is appreciated here in Dubai UAE. The guitar also comes with the Indian Laurel Fretboard for a smooth playability. The Guitar comes with 2 humbucker pickups making it ideal for Rock and Classic Rock and other similar genres for the beginner guitarists of the UAE.
- Poplar Body Lightweight material serves as a balanced tonal foundation for the pickups.
- "C"-Shaped Maple Neck Comfortable profile makes the instrument easy to play, with the vibrant-sounding timber giving notes an immediate and snappy response.
- Satin-Finished Neck Smooth, non-sticky finish provides a fast and slippery feel that won't hinder your playing at all!
- 24" Scale Length Short scale gives the instrument forgiving string tension and brings the frets closer together for strain-free finger stretches.
- Medium Jumbo Frets Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- HH Pickup Configuration Dual humbuckers dish out thick and powerful tones suitable for heavy rock and metal genres!
- Hardtail Bridge Directly fixed to the body to ensure maximum sustain and resonance.
|Solid Body Guitars|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Finish||Gloss Polyurethane|
|Neck Shape||"C" Shape|
|Fingerboard Material||Indian Laurel|
|Fingerboard Inlay||12" (305 mm)|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Scale Length||24" (610 mm)|
|Nut Width||1.650" (42 mm)|
|Neck Pickup||Standard Humbucking|
|Bridge Pickup||Standard Humbucking|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone|
|Strings||Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)|