AKG CHM 99 Condenser Hanging Microphone
The AKG CHM 99 is a high-quality hanging condenser microphone. Its discreet white color makes it perfect for recording choirs or capturing sound inside houses of worship. If you seek a great stereo XY recording solution, add a second AKG CHM 99.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 70Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/PA = -35 dBV re 1 V/Pa
- Max. SPL: 125dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: <21dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): >73dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Powering: <3 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Dimensions: 0.5" x 2.1"
- Net weight: .04 lbs.
- Requires phantom power, +9V to +52V (DPA adapter integrated)
|Microphones (Condenser/ Dynamic/ Ribbon/ USB/ Shotgun)|
|Output Impedance||600 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||73dB (A weighted)|
|Self Noise||21dB (A weighted)|