APC Essential SurgeArrest 5 outlets 230V UK
APC PM5-UK represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection.
Building Wiring Fault Indicator - this LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- 5 Surge protected Outlets
- Surge energy rating - 918 Joule
- Peak Current Common Mode - 24kAmps
- Cord length - 1,80m
- Protection working indicator will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection
- Fail-safe Mode: once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised, the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- EMI and RFI noise filtering - reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.