Behringer CT100 Professional 6-in-1 Instrument Cable Tester
Make sure your gear is ready to go with the Behringer Cable Tester CT100. Bad cables can instantly ruin your gig or session. The CT100 cable tester is the perfect, and inexpensive, way to find bad cables fast. This compact unit tests the most common audio cables including XLR, TRS, MIDI, and more. You even get to choose from three testing modes. We knows that keeping your studio or live rig running in top shape is important to you, and we're confident that the Behringer Cable Tester CT100 can help make that a reality.
- Easy-to-use cable tester for common audio cables
- Tests XLR, 1/4" TRS, 1/8" TRS, TT TRS, RCA, and MIDI cables
- Microprocessor-controlled modes include Cable Test, Installed Cable Test, and Tone
- Runs on 2 AA batteries
- Includes belt clip for busy roadies and techs
- Performs continuity check, intermittent contact check, phantom power, and ground shield check