Denon VL12 Professional Direct Drive Turntable With True Quartz Lock
Denon DJ took traditional turntable design back to the drawing board, refining it and improving every product detail to meet today's DJ needs and requirements. More flexibility for acoustic views, more touch to control plus elegant design and use - in live DJs and high-performance environments. Dunoon DJ VL12 Prime is a professional high-torque rotor disc with true quartz lock and optimum acoustic insulation capabilities that can withstand heavy environments with loud sound. The dielectric motor design provides an excellent signal-to-noise ratio, while the S-shaped tone arm provides accurate tracking. The "Easy Grip / Hold" beveled plate creates a DJ finish with a touch, allowing direct and subtle adjustments to your vinyl mix.
- Insulating feet prevent unwanted vibration and interaction.
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio, interchangeable low and high torque drive settings
- S-shaped tone arm for precise tracking, adjustable pitch range: ± 8%, 16%, 50%
- Durable all-metal arm base and high-quality, brushed metal controls
- Built-in RGB lighting for panel edge lighting, color selection and brightness control, 331/3 and 45rpm two-speed operation (includes 45rpm converter)
|Dimensions (W X H X D) Mm||451mmx355mmx150mm|
|Weight (Kg)||27.4 lbs. / 12.4 kg|