Electro Harmonix MOP-D10 Isolated Power Supply
The Electro-Harmonix MOP-D10 was developed by the pedal engineering gurus at EHX to give all effects in your signal path — from vintage fuzzes to modern digital delays — optimal tone and performance. The MOP-D10's analog linear regulation topology and custom-wound toroidal transformer virtually eliminate bleed and interference from environmental factors and surrounding stomps. Ten isolated 9VDC outlets on the MOP-D10's front panel supply healthy, ample current to your entire pedal fleet. Plus, thanks to a rear 115V/230V AC voltage switch, the EHX MOP-D10 is able to supply clean and quiet pedal power nearly anywhere in the world. Included are ten 24-inch DC power cables with straight and right-angle barrel plugs to accommodate side- and top-mounted pedal jacks. You also get mounting hardware for underside pedalboard accommodation.When a brand like EHX — makers of some of the most influential guitar and bass pedals of all time — tosses their hat into the ring of pedalboard power supplies, you can be sure great things are afoot. Through its pure analog power path and international AC mains selector switch, the Electro-Harmonix MOP-D10 is able to give your entire pedalboard premium noise-free performance virtually anywhere on the planet.
- 10 x 9VDC outlets of analog-isolated pedal power
- Custom-wound toroidal transformer makes your pedalboard less susceptible to common tone leeches
- Linear regulation topology ensures steady current and complete isolation from pedal to pedal using analog componentry
- 115V/230V AC mains selector gives you noise-free pedal performance virtually anywhere on the planet
- Includes 10 x 24-inch power cables with straight and right-angle barrel plugs, 1 IEC AC cable, and pedalboard mounting hardware
- Outlet currents: 4 x 100mA, 2 x 250mA, 2 x 300mA, 2 x 400mA