Electro Harmonix Precision Volume Control Guitar Pedal
The Volume Pedal with Precision Volume Control from Electro-Harmonix is a responsive pedal that allows precise control over the volume of your instrument. The dial located on the input side of the Volume pedal controls the output volume when the pedal is in bypass mode. A buffered version of the input signal is sent out the Direct Output jack. This output is unaffected by the position of the Volume pedal and remains identical to the signal present at the Input jack at all times. The Direct Output is useful as a source for a tuner or as a way to split the input signal. Toggle between buffered bypass and effect mode by tipping the Volume pedal forward, in the toe direction, past the flat position of the Volume pedal. When the Volume pedal is in effect mode, the EHX logo in the center of the pedal will light up. In bypass mode, the logo does not light. Plugging into the Input jack activates power from the internal 9V battery.
- Direct & effect outputs with bypass level control
- No moving parts
- Ultra-rugged. No pots, footswitches or gears to break
- Super responsive and expressive
- Instantaneous bypass switching that is completely silent
- Battery included, 9V power supply optional (sold separately)