Fender Squier Fsr Bullet Competition Mustang Hh Electric Guitar In Daphne Blue With Orange Stripes
The Bullet Mustang Series is the definitive Squier beginner range. A starting point for many aspiring guitarists, this best-selling lineup is still going strong several years after its introduction. This limited edition Squier FSR Mustang boasts a hot rod-inspired "competition stripe" finish that's certain to stand out on-stage! Other key appointments include a rock-solid hardtail bridge and powerful humbucking pickups.
- Poplar Body Lightweight material serves as a balanced tonal foundation for the pickups.
- "C"-Shaped Maple Neck Comfortable profile makes the instrument easy to play, with the vibrant-sounding timber giving notes an immediate and snappy response.
- Satin-Finished Neck Smooth, non-sticky finish provides a fast and slippery feel that won't hinder your playing at all!
- 24" Scale Length Short scale gives the instrument forgiving string tension and brings the frets closer together for strain-free finger stretches.
- Medium Jumbo Frets Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- HH Pickup Configuration Dual humbuckers dish out thick and powerful tones suitable for heavy rock and metal genres!
- Hardtail Bridge Directly fixed to the body to ensure maximum sustain and resonance.
|Solid Body Guitars|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Finish||Gloss Polyurethane|
|Neck Shape||"C" Shape|
|Fingerboard Material||Indian Laurel|
|Fingerboard Inlay||12" (305 mm)|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Scale Length||24" (610 mm)|
|Nut Width||1.650" (42 mm)|
|Neck Pickup||Standard Humbucking|
|Bridge Pickup||Standard Humbucking|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone|
|Strings||Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)|