Behringer GUITAR2USB - Guitar to USB Interface Cable
Designed to facilitate the digital recording of guitars, basses, and more, the Behringer GUITAR 2 USB is an all-in-one interface and cable. At one end, it sports your standard 1/4" plug for guitars, basses, mandolins, and anything else with a 1/4" instrument jack. At the other end sits a USB Type-A connector for plugging straight into your computer. The cable is 16.5' long, giving you plenty of slack should you need to preserve your mobility whilst recording. On the digital side, this product is capable of handling sample rates of 44.1 and 48 kHz. Compatible with the software and drivers of most 32-bit Mac and Windows products, the GUITAR 2 USB cable interfaces with the built-in Core Audio drivers for Mac, as well as low latency ASIO drivers for PC, and works with nearly all of the popular 32-bit compatible recording software such as Ableton Live, Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, and more, enabling you to record directly into your favorite DAW.
- Guitar to USB interface cable. Mono 1/4” jack connector.
- Ideal for recording electric guitars and basses. 5 meter (16.5 foot) cable length.
- Simple Plug-and-Play connection to Mac* and PC computers
- Digital audio output operates at 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
- Compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows* drivers and software