Meinl NINO901 Glockenspiel
The NINO 901 Glockenspiel is a child-friendly way to start out with music. The jolly fish has colorful keys tuned to a scale of c d e f g a b c. The keys may be removed for simplicity and later replaced as your child develops confidence. All corners are contained inside the rounded profile of the wooden body. The googly eye and flapping blue tail make the "Fish" Glockenspiel a charming and entertaining character!
- Fish-shaped hardwood base: this Nino glockenspiel features a fun, fish-shaped design that appeals to kids while the durable hardwood base perfectly suits a classroom setting
- Color-coded steel bars: the steel bars create a rich and full sound - they are color coded in order to help kids learn the notes in a C major scale
- Includes wooden mallets and songbook: the glockenspiel includes two wooden mallets that can be stored inside the frame so they don't get lost - the included songbook contains various beginner tunes for children to learn
- Great for classroom music: whether played alone or with a group, the performance and sound quality of Nino instruments make them the ideal choice for young musicians and those who teach them
- For ages 3 and up: This instrument is made for young musicians age 3 and up. It’s important to know that these are real instruments, offering premium quality at a scaled down size with fun colors that are best suited for young players