Ahuja SSA-160DP Amplifier
The Ahuja 160W Mixer Amplifier With USB & Bluetooth stands out as a versatile and potent audio solution suitable for various applications. Boasting 160 watts of power, it features two mic inputs, two line inputs, and a USB input for convenient music playback. The Ahuja SSA-160DP delivers a robust 160-watt output, complemented by a broad frequency response of 50-60 Hz and an enhanced bass response from its built-in subwoofer.
- 5 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- Built-in MP3 player with remote control for USB, SD/MMC card reader.
- Preamplifier and Line Output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier and for recording the program.
- Line Input for connecting the output from any external mixer or permitting SSA-160DP to be used as a Booster Power Amplifier.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units.
- 5 LED array for output level monitoring.
- Power Output:
- 220W Max., 160W RMS at 10% THD, 140W RMS at 5% THD, 120W RMS at 2% THD
- Output Regulation:
- ≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
- Input Channels:
- 5 × Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/470 kΩ
- Frequency Response:
- 50-15,000Hz ±3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- Tone Controls:
- Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz
- Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ
- Speaker Output:
- 4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V
- Digital Player:
- MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader
- Power Supply:
- AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)
- Power Consumption:
- AC: 300VA DC: 4A
- W420 × H155