Ahuja SSA-250FX Amplifier
Are you looking for a reliable and powerful amplifier for your next event? Look no further than the AHUJA SSA-250FX Amplifier! This 6 mic and 2 aux input amplifier is equipped with a built-in MP3 player with remote control for USB, SD/MMC card reader and preamplifier and line output for connecting to a booster amplifier and for recording the program. It also has a line input for connecting the output from any external mixer or permitting the SSA-250FX to be used as a booster power amplifier. Plus, it has a resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit, and an instant transfer to DC power (car battery) if AC power fails.
- Six Mic inputs and two Aux inputs provide flexibility for connecting various audio sources.
Built-in Digital Effect Processor:
- Digital effect processor for two Mic inputs enhances the audio output with special effects.
Preamplifier and Line Output:
- Preamplifier and Line Output allow connection to a Booster Amplifier and support program recording.
- Line Input enables connection to external mixers or utilization as a Booster Power Amplifier.
- Resettable circuit breaker protects against overload and short circuits, ensuring safe operation.
Emergency Power Transfer:
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) in case of AC power failure, ensuring uninterrupted operation.
Speaker/Driver Unit Selector:
- Selector switch for Box Speaker/Driver Unit with defeated Bass boost at the Driver Unit position for safety.
- 300W Max., 250W RMS at 10% THD
- 220W RMS at 5% THD, 200W RMS at 2% THD
- ≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
- 6 × Mic (0.65mV/4.7kΩ)
- 2 × Aux (100mV/470 kΩ)
- 1 × Line (1V/50kΩ)
- Digital Signal Processing
Delay Range Setting:
- 50-15,000Hz ±3dB
Signal to Noise Ratio:
- Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz
- Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz
- Preamp 200mV/600Ω
- Line 1V/1kΩ
- 4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V
- AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)
- AC: 460VA
- DC: 6A
- W450 × H160 × D340 mm
HOW IT WORKS:
To use the AHUJA SSA-250FX Amplifier, simply plug in the 6 mic and 2 aux inputs, and the amplifier will amplify the sound and output it through the preamplifier and line output. You can also connect the output from any external mixer or use the amplifier as a booster power amplifier