AKG C417 L Microphone, Mini XLR-Version (2577X00080)
The C417 is a professional lavalier microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations. Thanks to its small housing, it can be inconspicuously and securely attached to jackets and costumes. An attachment clip, tie pin and windscreen are supplied with each C417.The C417 is available in two versions. The C417 PP features a standard XLR connector while the C417 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- BALANCED SOUND CHARACTERISTICS: For natural reproduction of instruments
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanging sound quality in all directions
- Extremely lightweight and inconspicuous for excellent comfort and perfect fit
- Professional three-pin, mini XLR connector fits all AKG wireless pocket transmitters
- Balanced sound characteristics for natural reproduction of instruments