AKG CBL201 Dual Element, Professional low-Profile Boundary Layer Microphone
The AKG CBL201 is easy to install with intuitive user controls. Leveraging AKG’s vast portfolio of innovation, the new CBL Series by AKG is a family of low-profile boundary layer microphones, available in multiple form factors and mic coverage patterns to accommodate critical applications including conference rooms and meeting spaces. Featuring intuitive user controls for talk/mute, elegant design aesthetics with LEDs, and screw terminals for mics and I/O, the CBL Series is easy to install, easy to use, easy on the eyes and makes meetings sound great.
- Low profile, minimally disrupts the table surface
- Dual element cardiod microphone, features 180-degree dual element configuration
- Change talk and mute state by simply touching the mic, plus Red green and blue LEDs provide clear visual cues to indicate current talk and mute state
- RF interference suppression, avoid interference from mobile phones and laptops
- Elegant design complements any room interior