Apogee JamX – iOS/USB Interface Built-In Analog Compressor
Responsive and musical, Jam X brings your direct tone to a whole other level thanks to its built-in analog compressor. Choose from 3 presets that respond to how much you drive the input gain.
Built-In Analog Compressor
Shape Your Tone
By applying compression before your virtual amp sim, you’ll find new life in your guitar tone. Or record clean. The choice is yours. Jam X compression presets:
- 1. Smooth Leveler (Lowest amount of compression)
- 2. Purple Squeeze (Medium amount of compression)
- 3. Vintage Blue Stomp. (Aggressive amount of compression)
Never Miss A Beat
Direct Monitor With Ease
Stay in the rhythmic pocket with Blend mode, allowing you to record with absolutely no vibe-killing latency (delay).
Crank It Up
Works with Headphones or Powered Speakers
Whether you’re monitoring as you play and record with your favorite app, or streaming music, the stereo output on Jam X dramatically improves the playback quality of your audio. With high-resolution sample rates up to 96k and ample headroom, Jam X delivers incredible clarity and plenty of volume to your headphones or powered speakers.
Archetype: Tim Henson
Exclusive Extended Trial of Neural DSP
After 60 days, you’ll finally be able to play, “Playing God” by Polyphia. Well, maybe not exactly but at least you’ll get to dive into the sonics that makes up Tim Henson’s signature style. Register your Jam X to get access to the full Archetype: Tim Henson plugin suite by Neural DSP.
Apogee Jam X USB Features:
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Built-In Analog Compressor with 3 Presets
- Up to 24 bit / 96kHz recording
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or acoustic instruments with pickups.
- 1x 1/4” Instrument input
- 1x 1/8” output connects to headphones or powered speakers.
- Rugged metal body
- Blend Mode – Record with zero latency
In The Box
- Jam X
- USB Type C / Type A cable
- Getting Started Links
- Warranty Information
- macOS: 10.14 and later
- iOS / iPad OS: 9 or later*
- Windows 10 or later*
*All iPads with an USB-C port are compatible with Jam X.
Devices with a Lightning port require lightning to a micro USB cable. Which is sold separately here.
For Windows download the Apogee ASIO Driver by registering your product.
- Max Gain: 36dB
- Max Input Level: +18dBu
- Max Headphone output level: 8dBu (1.9Vrms) 100mW into 32 Ohm
- Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
- Length: 4.0″ (10.16 cm)
- Width: 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Depth: .95″ (2.41 cm)