Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB-C Audio Interface - Black
Part of Arturia’s award-winning AudioFuse line of interfaces, the MiniFuse 2 is an ultra-compact USB audio interface ideal for home studios and mobile recording rigs. Featuring two top-notch preamps, the MiniFuse 2 boasts professional-grade fidelity and supports sample rates up to 192kHz. This straightforward interface includes a front-panel headphone jack, with independent volume control and an input/USB mix knob for zero-latency monitoring. Electronic musicians at Sweetwater are happy to find traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O connections for integrating old-school synths and drum machines. Content creators will be excited about the MiniFuse 2’s virtual stereo loopback channel, which allows you to monitor and record your computer’s audio while also using the interface’s two analog inputs. And to get you started creating right out of the box, the MiniFuse 2 includes a software package featuring some of Arturia’s most popular plug-ins!
- Ableton Live Lite: For your recording and mixing needs
- Analog Lab Intro: Classic and modern synthesizer and keyboard sounds
- 4 x Arturia FX: A world-class preamp, plate reverb, tape echo and chorus effects
- Auto-Tune: 3-month subscription to the leading pitch tuning software
- GUITAR RIG 6 LE for guitar amplification emulations and guitar FX
- Splice subscription: Get 3 months free with Splice – all the samples and loops you’ll need