Arturia MiniFuse 4 USB-C Audio Interface - Black
Part of Arturia’s award-winning AudioFuse line of interfaces, the MiniFuse 4 is a compact desktop USB audio interface ideal for home studios and mobile recording rigs. Featuring two top-notch mic/line/instrument preamps and two line/instrument inputs, the MiniFuse 4 boasts professional-grade fidelity and supports sample rates up to 192kHz. This straightforward interface includes two front-panel headphone jacks with independent volume controls, four line outputs for driving two sets of studio monitors or routing audio to outboard gear. Electronic musicians at we are happy to find traditional 5-pin MIDI DIN I/O connections for integrating old-school synths and drum machines. You'll also find a convenient USB-A hub for reduced studio clutter, supporting any USB-A device, including MIDI. Each port handles up to 250 milliamps. Content creators will be excited about the MiniFuse 4’s virtual stereo loopback channel, which allows you to monitor and record your computer’s audio while also using the interface’s inputs. And to get you started creating right out of the box, the MiniFuse 4 includes a software package featuring some of Arturia’s most popular plug-ins!
- Portable, bus-powered 4-in/4-out USB-C audio interface
- 2 mic/instrument/line combo preamps with phantom power
- 2 line/instrument inputs
- 2 headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- 2 USB hub connections
- Traditional 5-pin MIDI DIN I/O for synths, drum machines, and MIDI-enabled processors
- Supplementary USB-A Hub reduces clutter, supporting any USB-A device up to 250mA per port
- 1 stereo virtual loopback channel for capturing computer audio — great for content creators!
- Supports 44.1/48/88.2/96/192kHz sample rate
- Fully USB 2.0 compatible
|Audio Interfaces(Thunderbolt/ Ethernet/ Firewire/ USB/ Midi/ PCI|
|Max Sample Rate/Resolution||192kHz|
|Phantom Power||2 channels|