Audio Technica ATH-M50XBT2 DS Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
This limited-edition color was chosen by fans in the latest M50x/M50xBT2 color poll. Since 2012 we have created limited color editions of our M50/M50x headphones. From silver to purple and black, these soon became fan favourites and in 2020 we invited you to vote for the next addition to our colourful collection. This year 38% of you decided on Deep Sea - a dramatic dark blue capturing the mysterious depths of water.
Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones.
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
• Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
• Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound.
• Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality.
• Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones.
• Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button.
• Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once.
• Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant. (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri).
• Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device.
• A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more.
• Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection).
• Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs.
• Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort.