Behringer A500 600W Reference-Class Studio Power Amplifier
The Behringer A500 600W Reference-Class Studio Power Amplifier embodies true audiophile-grade performance, delivering 2 x 300 watts into 4 ohms or 600 watts into 8 ohms bridged. The overhead keeps you on the safe side, and the Behringer A500's advanced convection-type cooling system guarantees stable, noise-free operation. The servo-controlled design drives virtually all passive speakers. Precision level meter and clip indicators are provided for accurate performance monitoring. The studio amp's inputs include balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA connectors for versatile connectivity. Plus, the speaker outputs give you a choice between professional 'touch-proof' binding posts and 1/4" TS connectors. To assure years of trouble-free operation, the A500 uses ultra-reliable Toshiba or Fairchild high-power transistors, both known for their rock-solid reputation. In addition to all these features, an independent thermal overload protection system with LED indicators for each channel automatically protects both your amplifier and your speakers. Last but not least, the Behringer A500 employs a high-current toroidal transformer for solid reliability and the lowest noise interference possible. You deserve the very best in studio power amplification. Get the Behringer A500 Power Amplifier and enjoy reference-class audio and ultra-reliable quality that's super-affordable.
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and Hi-Fi application
- 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms, 600 Watts into 8 ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional 'touch-proof' binding posts and 1/4" TS connectors
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba / Fairchild high-power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Inputs||1.3V (+4.5dBu, VRMS @ 4 Ohms)|
|Outputs||125 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo), 375 watts into 8Ω (mono)|
|Weight||18.5 lb (8.4 g)|