Behringer BDI21 V-Tone Bass Driver DI Pedal
Combining DI functionality with tube emulation circuitry, the Behringer V-Tone Bass Driver DI BDI21 puts a massive array of vintage tube amps right at your feet. Use the Blend control to mix the amount of tube emulation you want with your bass guitar's direct signal, or stomp on the BDI21 for some straight-DI tone. Your sound can then be shaped to perfection with dedicated Drive, Treble, Level, and Presence controls. Whether you want to pop and slap, play some smooth funk, or create some overdriven mayhem, the Behringer V-Tone Bass Driver DI BDI21 will take you there. There are decades of bass-playing experience here at Sweetwater. Give us a call, we'll be glad to help you out!You can use the multifunction V-Tone Bass Driver DI BDI21 as a recording output DI with tube emulation or as a standard active DI box, with a single stomp of your foot. Your output can be sent to either a 1/4" TS or a balanced, gold-plated XLR connector. A fully featured active DI, the BDI21 also has a ground lift switch to help you eliminate those frustrating ground loop hum issues.
- V-Tone modeling technology puts a massive array of vintage tube amps right at your feet
- Authentic tube emulation circuitry can be mixed with the direct bass signal via blend control
- Presence control for definition and upper harmonics
- 2-band EQ for ultra-musical sound-shaping
- Dual DI mode provides versatile functionality
- Class-D technology puts massive sound in a small package
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
|Bass Amp Modeler/DI Box
|1 x 1/4"
|1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR
|9V DC power supply (sold separately)