Behringer BEHRITONE C5A 5.25" 30W Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor Speaker
The BEHRITONE C5A 5.25" 30W Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor Speaker from Behringer provides you with full-range audio in a compact and stylish design. Ideal for determining how your mix will sound on real-world systems like car stereos, TVs, computers, and other systems without much bass support, the speaker has a 5.25" speaker with a special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis that provides a wide frequency response with zero crossover phase distortion. The singular driver configuration provides a homogeneous dispersion pattern. The speaker cabinet is made from precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF and has a reduced baffle for minimal resonance. It has an attractive 70s-inspired wood laminate for a vintage feel. The rear panel offers balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA input connectors for wide compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional sound sources. A gain control lets you adjust the volume for precise calibration. The cabinet has a 5/8" mic stand mount built into the base for convenient stand mounting. It also has a 1/4" soft neoprene pad for acoustic isolation when used on a table or desk. The speaker is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic devices.
- Vintage-style studio monitor modeled after a famous model from the 70's. High-end 30-Watt Class-D amplifier built-in to perfectly match the speaker's performance.
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis. Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration.
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors. 6 1/2" cube cabinet with detachable acoustic foam and attractive wood laminate.
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance. 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator. Professional balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups.
|Studio Monitors (Active/ Passive/ Subwoofers/ Amplifiers)|
|Frequency response||150Hz - 15kHz|
|Output power||30 W|
|Frequency Range||150Hz to 15kHz|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 x 7.8(WxHxD)|
|Weight||7.3 lbs (3.3kg)|