Behringer ULM302MIC Wireless Dual Handheld Microphone System
The Behringer ULTRALINK ULM302MIC is an easy way to go wireless. You get two handheld microphone transmitters that are tailor-made for vocals. Add to that a high-performance dual-channel receiver, and you're good to go. Experience top-notch sound with minimal interference, a maximum operating range of 200 feet, and up to 24 hours of use on a single set of batteries.
- Digital handheld wireless system with 2 transmitters and a dual-channel receiver
- Operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band for interference-free performance
- Handheld transmitters pair with the receiver automatically for easy setup
- Front panel-LEDs for keeping an eye on your signal presence, signal strength, and battery life
- Includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced TS connectors for easy system integration
- Built-in volume buttons allow you to adjust sound levels on-the-fly right from the stage
- Panic mute feature is a lifesaver in high-feedback zones
- Maximum operating range of 200 feet and up to 24 hours of battery life
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4 GHz
- System: Operating Range:200 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:2 x ULM300M Microphones
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Self Noise:24dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:95dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:>24 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:10.2" x 2.1"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.66 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Displays:LED
- Receiver: Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Power Source:5V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.6" x 5.9" x 4.7"
- Receiver: Weight:0.55 lbs.