Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 2-channel Active Direct Box / Splitter
The ULTRA-DI DI20 from Behringer is an active, two-channel DI box and splitter. The unit takes a signal from an unbalanced, high-impedance output and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder. Ideally suited for guitar and bass players, the ULTRA-DI DI20 is also useful in live/studio/broadcast applications, for installation contractors and studios/live event engineers. Multiple modes allow for flexible usage, and can also be used by keyboard players to balance their often unbalanced sources. Three levels of switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +48dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. The unit can derive power either from a 9V battery or by using 48V phantom power.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications. Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers.
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs. Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs).
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation. Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied.
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts. Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems.
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output). TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case.