Behringer Xenyx X1832USB Mixer with USB and Effects
The Behringer Xenyx X1832USB USB mixer makes it easy to mix up to 14 channels of audio at a budget-friendly price. You get six Xenyx mic preamps on the first six channels, plus an additional four stereo channels for line-level sources. The 2-bus design lets you route signals to an alternate source, while three aux sends per channel further enhance your routing options. The X1832USB helps you sound your best too, with one-knob compression and 3-band EQs with sweepable mids. A 9-band graphic EQ lets you really dial in the sound you are looking for, and it can be set to either the mains or monitors. The FBQ feedback detection system helps you identify the offending frequencies so you can tame them, and the XPQ 3D stereo surround effect gives your mixes a huge, room-filling sound. Best of all, you can easily record the stereo output of the X1832USB to your computer via USB - it even comes with a suite of free recording and podcasting software.
Behringer Xenyx X1832USB USB Mixer Features:
- Lots of input options at a budget-friendly price
- Channels 1-6 each feature one-knob compression
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on each channel
- FBQ feedback detection system
- 24-bit multi-FX processor
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for big sound
- 9-band graphic EQ
- USB connection for stereo computer recording
- Computer Connectivity:USB (2 x 2)
- Faders:16 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:6 x XLR
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Inputs - Line:8 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR, 6 x TRS
- Outputs - Other:2 x RCA
- Aux Sends:1 x Pre, 1 x Post, 1 x FX
- Send/Return I/O:2 x 1/4", 4 x 1/4"
- Busses/Groups:2 x Bus
- Channel Inserts:Yes (6)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B
- EQ Bands:3-band, Sweepable Mids
- Rackmountable:Yes (rack ears included)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:10.4 lbs.