Blackstar BA129010-H Dept. 10 Amped 3 -The 100-Watt 3 Channel High Gain Amp Pedal
AMPED 3 is a 100 Watt pedal multi-channel amplifier. It features one of the highest gain circuits that Blackstar has ever developed and with the ability to recall your favourite tones via presets. AMPED 3 is capable of delivering the tone and feel of traditional valve amps. You can use it in the front end of a traditional amp, power a cabinet at 100 Watts or go direct, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity ensure it’s equally at home in the studio or on the stage.
The power amplifier’s unique, high-headroom design does not compromise on output even at 16 Ohms. Get maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms. Blackstar’s patented Response control offers distinctly different and authentic power valve responses and guitar amp dynamics.
Fine-tune your cabinet, mic, and room simulations with our CabRig technology and output via XLR or stereo jack. Alternatively, connect via USB for effortlessly simple recording to your DAW without the need for an interface.
- User Programmable Channel Presets
- Authentic Valve Amp Feel
- Speaker Simulator and Direct Outputs
- POWER: 100W
- TYPE: Digital with Class D Power Amp
- CHANNELS: Clean (Clean Bright, Clean Warm), Crunch (Crunch, Super Crunch), Overdrive (OD1, OD2)
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF
- POWER: REDUCTION100W, 20W, 1W
- RESPONSE: EL84, EL34, 6L6
- REVERB: Level, Type (Dark, Light), 'Freeze' function
- USB AUDIO: Yes (4 channel)
- MIDI CONTROL: Yes
- EFFECTS LOOP:Yes (series or parallel selectable in Architect)
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS: 8 Ohm, 16 Ohm
- 9V DC OUTPUTS: 2 (maximum combined current 500mA)
- WEIGHT: 1.96kg