Blackstar BA129012 Dept. 10 AMPED 2 100-watt Guitar Amplifier Pedal
The Blackstar Amped 2 is a 100-watt pedal power amplifier, equipped with drive pedals in the front-end and and an advanced effects processor that's capable of delivering the tone and feel of a traditional valve amp. You can use it to power a speaker cabinet, go direct to a PA, or connect to the input of a traditional amplifier ensuring that you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means that it's equally at home in the studio as it is on the stage!
- 100-watt, 3-channel, performance-ready pedal power amp with onboard multi-effects.
- Unique high-headroom design that automatically matches to the speaker impedance to deliver maximum power and optimum tone with any 8 or 16 Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and authentic power valve flavours: EL34, 6L6 and EL84. Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- Choose from USA, UK and Classic amp voicings to dial in your perfect tone.
- 3 drive voices (Boost, Drive and Fuzz) with effects including Modulation, Delay and Reverb.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low-latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS stereo line out, and XLR Mono D.I. for live use with built-in CabRig simulator technology.
- Effects loop, two 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- Onboard chromatic tuner allows for on-the-fly pitch correction during live performances.
- Universal voltage, so it can be used anywhere in the world from 90V to 264V 50/60Hz.
- Use Blackstar's free Architect software to deep dive settings for reverb, the effects loop and more.
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or a large gigbag pocket!
- Power: 100W (can be reduced to 20W or 1W)
- Effects: Drive, Mod, Delay, Reverb
- Channel Voices: USA, UK, Classic
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Response: EL34, EL84, 6L6
- Effects Loop: Series or Parallel (selectable in Architect)
- Speaker Outputs: 8 Ohm, 16 Ohm
- 9V DC Outputs: 2 (maximum combined current: 500mA)
- Voltage: 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 288 x 149 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.98 kg