Blackstar Dept. 10 Dual Drive Pedal Four Pro-Quality Clean & Distortion Voices
Dept. 10 Dual Drive The Dual Drive has four pro-quality clean and distortion voices running at 250V. Innovative design, premium components and the advanced Cab Rig D.I. technology, create the best valve overdrive pedal you will ever own and a world-class valve recording preamp.Dual Drive and Dual Distortion include Cab Rig, our next-generation DSP speaker simulator that reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail. Deep-dive using our free software and capture the incredible tones via low latency USB, XLR D.I. out or headphones.The Duals are perfect for use as a valve interface for recording, or to seamlessly add valve tone and drive to your pedalboard, complete with built-in FX Loop.Dept. 10 Dual Drive Pedal Four Pro-Quality Clean & Distortion Voices, Blackstar, simply write to us to consult an expert or order online and we will take care of the rest. Happy Shopping!
- Driven by an ECC83 triode valve running at more than 200V internally; allowing the pedal to provide organic tone, huge dynamics and exquisite break-up.
- Versatile 2-channel design, with 2 voices per channel. Channel 1: Clean & Crunch 1, Channel 2: Crunch 2 & Overdrive.
- Blackstar's patented ISF control allows you to shape the overall tone for a more British or American character, working in conjunction with the 3-band EQ.
- Effects loop for easy integration with your existing pedalboard rig. Perfect for routing your time-based and modulation stompboxes through.
- Equipped with Blackstar's 'Cab Rig' technology, their next-generation DSP speaker simulator that reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d guitar cab in incredible detail. Deep-dive using the accompanying free 'Architect' software and capture the tones via the USB/XLR outputs or headphones.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low-latency USB audio as a valve interface for recording, and XLR D.I. for live use.
- Compact design, running at 9V for compatibility with most pedal power supplies with a 500mA output. Dedicated PSU is included with the pedal for standalone use.