Boss ACS-PRO Acoustic Singer Pro Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The Acoustic Singer ACS Pro takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity. Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound. And with additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and much more, the ACS Pro gives acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver inspiring and impactful live performances
Amplifying your acoustic guitar with the ACS Pro is a truly inspiring experience. BOSS engineers worked tirelessly to accurately reproduce the instrument’s fast transient response and natural, three-dimensional feel, and each amplifier element was carefully developed to achieve this. A powerful bi-amp design with extended peak power delivers tight, high-definition sound with ultra-clean broadband frequency response. The custom woofer and dome tweeter feature innovative materials and precision design points that work together to fill the stage with rich, naturally diffused sound.
The ACS Pro’s guitar channel features a discrete analog input circuit that provides ample headroom for the quick attack and wide dynamic range of the acoustic guitar. Also included is BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance, which employs advanced processing to eliminate the hard, sterile sound produced by the piezo pickups in most stage guitars. This powerful feature not only enhances the character of your pickup, but also restores the complex natural resonances that are so often lost when amplifying your acoustic.
The ACS Pro also includes a dedicated mic channel, giving singing guitarists a compact, all-in-one amplification solution. A discrete analog input circuit delivers full, clear sound, and phantom power is on tap for using studio-grade condenser microphones. There’s also a three-band EQ, phase switch, and anti-feedback notch control, plus top-quality delay/echo and reverb effects to enrich your vocal sound.
A standout feature of the ACS Pro is its vocal harmony function, which creates live harmonies as you sing and play guitar. It all happens automatically, so there’s no complicated setup needed. Your chord progressions are analysed in real time, generating impressive harmonies perfectly tuned to the key of your song. And if you modulate to a new key, the intelligent processing follows along smoothly and accurately.
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 120–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practising, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches
- Type:Acoustic Combo Amp
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:120W Bi-amped
- Speakers:1 x 8" Woofer, 1" Dome Tweeter
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Outputs:2 x XLR (DI/line out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" (headphones/rec out)
- USB:1 x Type B
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Effects:2 x Chorus (guitar), Delay/Echo (mic), Harmony (mic)
- Feedback Control:Anti-Feedback Notch Control
- Footswitch I/O:3 x 1/4" (harmony/mute, GA-FC, looper/chorus)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:31.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ACS-PRO