Boss Audio Player/Guitar Effects - JS-10
- 2.1-channel sound system with integrated subwoofer delivers full-range sound with powerful deep bass
- Two inputs for guitars, basses, and/or vocals, with individual controls and effects paths; ideal for duet jam sessions and teacher/student lessons
- New custom DSP chip provides effects and COSM amps equivalent to the flagship GT-100
- Over 350 pre-loaded audio loops for jamming along — including new “minus-one” audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass — plus 50 new songs
- Center Cancel for minus-one play-along sessions; tempo/key-shift function
- Stylish, sturdy design
Powerful 2.1 Sound
The eBand JS-10 is compact and travel friendly, but its performance is huge. An innovative onboard 2.1 speaker system provides rich, full-frequency sound for song playback and the built-in effects and COSMamps, with deep bass that can shake the room.
Pro BOSS Effects Onboard
Get creative with the awesome BOSS effects and COSM amps built into the eBand JS-10 — equivalent in quality to the flagship GT-100 — plus cool extras such as direct recording and Center Cancel for “minus-one” play-along sessions.
Two Input Channels with Individual FX Paths
Two independent input channels are provided, each with its own effect and COSM amp paths. You can plug in any dual combination of guitar, bass, and/or microphone, ideal for duet jam sessions as well as teacher/student music lessons (see below).
Enhanced Sound Library
The eBand JS-10 is packed with cool new play-along tracks, including over 350 audio loops for jamming and 50 new songs. The selection is wider with new variations of instrument combinations, including “minus-one” audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass. Your favorite MP3s and WAV files can be played back directly from a USB key, or imported into the JS-10 from a computer via USB. In addition, you can record your live performance with effects along with the songs into the JS-10.
Great Practice Tool
With the eBand JS-10, you can jam along with your favorite songs, and freely change the tempo and key with high-quality results. You can also loop and repeat sections of a song, and slow down the fast parts to analyze, learn, and play along. eBand’s dual input channels are also an excellent learning tool. For example, a guitar teacher and student can connect their instruments to one eBand; the teacher demonstrates or quickly records a riff or solo using a built-in backing track, and then the student repeats the performance for the teacher using the same track. It’s a convenient, effective, and fun method for learning!