Boss Cube Street 2 Battery Powered Stereo Amplifier - Red
Wherever you perform, high-quality sound with great projection is essential to capture listeners and stand out from the pack. With the portable CUBE Street II by your side, you have the tools you need to deliver your message with confidence in any mobile setting, from musical performances on the street to public speaking events.Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street—and newly rebranded with the BOSS name—this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. And with the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
Compared with its popular predecessor, CUBE Street II is even lighter and more durable thanks to its modern ABS injection-molded design. The output power has been doubled too, giving you 10 total watts of crisp and clean stereo sound to cut through street traffic, train arrivals, and other noise challenges on the gig. In quieter situations where you don’t need as much headroom, kicking in Eco mode reduces the power to extend battery life.
The optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) brings even greater creative power to CUBE Street II. You can wirelessly connect your phone or tablet and jam live with backing tracks or play break music between sets. It also provides connectivity for the CUBE Street II Editor, a powerful free app for iOS and Android that provides wireless access to a wide range of functions unavailable from the CUBE Street II panel.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE CUBE STREET II EDITOR
When the Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) is installed, you can use the CUBE Street II Editor app to adjust a variety of settings and perfectly tailor CUBE Street II for different performances.• Customize the onboard effects with a wide selection of parameters.• Swap out the harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel with a chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah effect.• Change the chorus effect on the Guitar/Mic channel to a phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah.• Set the input source for the looper and extend the recording time to 90 seconds (mono).• Assign optional footswitches to control a variety of functions.• Apply a ducking effect to automatically lower the volume of background music when speaking.• Set up the Stereo Link and Stereo Input functions.• Save custom setups for different gigs as Live Sets.• Check the current battery level.• And much more!
- Next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts)
|Rated Power Output||10 W (5 W + 5 W)|
|Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)||MIC/INSTRUMENT INPUT: -40 dBu (2 k ohm)/-20 dBu (11 k ohm)GUITAR/MIC INPUT:-10 dBu(1 M ohm)i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN: -20 dBu (15 k ohm)|
|Speakers||16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2|
|Controls||POWER switchOUTPUT POWER switch (MAX, ECO)LOOPER buttonSTOP button[MIC/INSTRUMENT]SELECT switch (MIC, INST)VOLUME knobHARMONY knobKEY buttonBASS knobMIDDLE knobTREBLE knobREVERB knob[TUNER]TUNER button[GUITAR/MIC]AMP TYPE knob (NORMAL, BRIGHT, WIDE, INSTRUMENT, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, ACOUSTIC SIM, MIC)GAIN knobVOLUME knobBASS knobMIDDLE knobTREBLE knobCHORUS/DELAY knob (CHORUS, DELAY)REVERB knob[i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN]i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN knob|
|Connectors||[INPUT]MIC/INSTRUMENT jack: Combo type (XLR type, 1/4-inch TRS phone type), balancedGUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch phone typei-CUBE LINK/AUX IN jack: 4-pole miniature phone type[OUTPUT]LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone typePHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type[FOOT SW]SW 1 HARMONY/MIC/INST jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone typeSW 2 LOOPER/GUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone typeBluetooth ADAPTOR connector: Dedicated connectorUSB port: USB B typeDC IN jack|
|Power Supply||AC adaptor (DC 9 V)Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8|
|Current Draw||390 mA|
|Accessories||Owner's ManualLeaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELYAC adaptorPower cordMini cable (4-pole miniature phone type)|