Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal
Drive Tones, Boost, and Gate in a Single Pedal
Overdrive/Distortion Pedal, with 12 Drive Modes, Expression Pedal/Footswitch Input, and MIDI I/O
Offering 12 distinct drive modes plus a convenient three-band EQ for fine-tuning your tone, the BOSS OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal may be one of the most versatile overdrive/distortion pedals you'll find. Looking for edge-of-breakup, amp-style grit? It's here. Need '80s-style face-melting distortion? You'll find it here too, and everything in between. And if you need to cover a lot of styles in a single set, you'll appreciate the ability to connect external controllers like footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI controllers for advanced control options. If you're looking for a does-everything drive pedal that actually does everything really well, you definitely need to check out the BOSS OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal.
Advanced gate circuit for ultra-tight high-gain tones
Few things feel as empowering as cranking up the gain and chugging some palm-muted riffs on your guitar at high volume — and few things sound as sloppy when you're not gating your signal. Thankfully, the BOSS OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal that eliminates noise and tightens your sound without deadening your attack transients, eliminating your need for a dedicated gate pedal.
Boost function with your choice of pre- or post-gain operation
Want to boost your volume going into your overdrive or distortion to push it over the edge? Set the boost to pre-gain operation. Want to push your amplifier over the top without changing your core overdrive tone? Set the boost to post-gain operation. These settings are saved with your custom presets, so you can tailor the boost function to every custom patch you create.
- Overdrive and distortion effects pedal with 12 distinct drive modes
- 3-band EQ allows you to fine-tune your tone for any application and any instrument
- Switchable gate function tightens up your sound and reduces noise in high-gain applications
- Boost function can be set to pre-gain operation to push your drive, or post-gain to increase volume without altering your drive tone
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall your own custom patches
- Ample support for external controllers including expression pedal and MIDI I/O (MIDI cables sold separately)
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls to prevent unwanted changes
- High-quality 32-bit digital conversion with 96kHz resolution for pristine sound quality even at extreme gain settings
- Buffered bypass maintains your tone even over long cable runs
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion via firmware updates
- Pedal Type:Distortion Multi-effects
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:2 x 1/8" (In, Out)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (control 1/2, expression)
- USB:1 x Type Micro-B
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries:3 x AA
- Power Usage:220mA
- Weight:1.37 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:OD-200