Boss OS-2 Overdrive / Distortion Pedal
Overdrive and Distortion — 2 Pedals in 1!
Have it your way with overdrive, distortion, or a blend of the two
Can't decide between overdrive and distortion or wish you could find the perfect place between the two? You've found your pedal. The BOSS OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion effects pedal lets you dial in a huge range of flavor. You can call up a fat distortion tone, then drive it hard. And you can dial in whatever range of color you like best. For tweaking, there are four controls in all: Level, Tone, Drive, and Color.
Preserves the subtle nuances of single-coil pickups
Some distortion pedals really hit you in the face (which is great), but many take away the subtle dynamics and nuances you love about your single-coil pickups. If you're feeling like your intricate playing is being lost to a huge wall of distortion, then you owe the BOSS OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion Pedal a shot. BOSS designed the OS-2 to give you that same huge distortion sound you love, while maintaining the detail in your single-coil sound. That said, it's going to give you a tremendous result when paired with your humbucking-equipped guitar, too.
- Delivers sought-after BOSS overdrive and distortion tones
- Like having an overdrive pedal and a distortion pedal in one!
- Level, Drive, Tone, and Color controls
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 10 Kohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -100dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, AC Adapter Jack (DC 9V)
- Power Supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 12 mA (DC 9V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V type
- Optional AC Adapter: Roland PSA-120S
- 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Pedal Type:Overdrive/Distortion
- Inputs:1 x Instrument
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:OS-2