Boss RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station Pedal
The Most Advanced BOSS Loop Station for Performance
Stereo Looper Pedal for Guitar and Bass, with 280 Rhythm Presets, 99 Phrase Recording Slots, 6-hour Recording Capacity, and MIDI I/O
For a performance-focused looping pedal that can turn your inspiration into a full song quickly, look to the BOSS RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station Pedal. The RC-10R's serial two-track operation is optimized for crafting loop performances with two independent song parts. Tap into over 280 built-in rhythm presets, each complete with two unique sections, intro and ending fills, and two transition fills. And with up to six hours of recording time, you can sketch out song ideas without worrying about running out of space. Complete with full MIDI I/O plus support for external switches and expression pedals, the BOSS RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station Pedal could be the performance looper you've been waiting for.
Craft full songs complete with drums
The BOSS RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station Pedal comes loaded with over 280 onboard rhythm styles, covering rock, pop, Latin, jazz, electronic, and much more. Each rhythm offers two distinct song sections, two fills for lifelike transitions, and intro/outro fills to complete your arrangement. And because the serial two-track loop engine is perfectly synced to the rhythm engine, capturing performances that flow together naturally is a simple affair. Of course, you're also able to create two independent loops with no rhythmic accompaniment if you wish.
Setting a new standard for BOSS loop stations
BOSS loop stations have been some of the most popular looping solutions for decades, and the BOSS RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station Pedal takes that refined workflow and adds top-notch electronics. The loop engine is based around 32-bit converters with 32-bit floating-point processing, capturing the full depth of your tone and every nuance of your performance.
Built-in optimization for multiple playback systems
Dual outputs allow the RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station Pedal to feed both a guitar or bass amplifier and a full-range speaker simultaneously. This means you'll be able to use your favorite amp to shape your tone, while sending the rhythm track to a full-range playback system. But what if you don't have the option of using two speakers? The RC-10R has the clever option to filter just your instrument or just the drums, to optimize them for combined playback through a single speaker. In other words, you can tweak the drum tracks to sound "right" when played through your amp, or you can tweak the loop tracks to sound more amp-like when played through a full-range speaker
- Stereo looping pedal for guitar and bass
- Up to 6 hours of recording time, with 99 loop recording slots
- Over 280 rhythm presets with 16 drum kits
- Rhythm presets offer two distinct song sections, plus intro/outro fills and two transition fills
- Stellar sound quality with 32-bit conversion
- Circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status
- Upload up to 50 user rhythms and loops in SMF format via software editor for Mac/Windows
- Expanded control available via MIDI, expression pedal, or footswitch (sold separately)
- Selectable output filters optimize your guitar tone or the rhythm tracks for playback on any type of system
- Download additional rhythms and loops at BOSS Tone Central
- Pedal Type:Looper/Rhythm Station
- Looper:2-track Song Part Loop Creation
- Looping Time:6 hours Stereo
- Presets:99 x Phrase Memories, 50 x User Rhythms, 16 x Drum Kits
- Effects:Reverb (rhythm)
- Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:1 x 1/8" (in), 1 x 1/8" (out)
- USB:1 x Type Micro-B
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" TRS (expression/control)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered Bypass
- Storage:WAV file audio, SMF format rhythms
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Power Usage:250mA
- Weight:1 lbs. 6 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:RC-10R