Boss RC-600 Loop Station Looper Pedal
The Standard of Excellence for Live Performance Looping
With six stereo phrase tracks and a huge range of onboard effects, the BOSS RC-600 Loop Station represents huge creative potential for modern loop artists. With two mic inputs, two instrument inputs, and three assignable stereo outputs, you have all the routing options you could ask for onstage or in the studio. Thanks to a comprehensive assortment of onboard effects, as well as the RC-600’s class-leading 32-bit sound quality, you’ll be looping with superior sonics and little need for external effects or processing. And with deep MIDI control support, the BOSS RC-600 Loop Station is ready to integrate with advanced setups for live performance.
Ample connectivity options
Whether you’re a solo singer/songwriter, an improvisational electronic musician, an avant-garde guitarist, or any other type of loop artist, the BOSS RC-600 Loop Station offers the connectivity you need. Vocalists will appreciate its pair of mic inputs, each with phantom power to support studio-quality condenser mics. Dual inputs are available for guitarists and bassists, and they also support line level for synthesizers and other electronic instruments.
Comprehensive onboard effects
The RC-600 offers a ton of exploratory options for your loop phrases. A total of 49 input effects are available to shape your sound on the way in. Plus, once you have a loop going, you have 53 different track effects types to play with. Up to four effects can be used simultaneously for each loop section, offering practically unlimited effects potential without having to integrate external effects processors..
Complete performance solution
With 99 memory slots — each containing six phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and other customizations — the RC-600 Loop Station has the storage you need to load up for a performance. The RC-600 also offers advanced connectivity for integrating with larger setups. MIDI I/O is ready to keep your loops sync’d with a DAW or a MIDI sequencer; a pair of external control jacks — supporting two footswitches or one expression pedal each — further expand your ability to control the RC-600 remotely. BOSS knows that the needs of loop artists vary widely, which is why the RC-600 packs the connectivity and control options required to integrate with practically any type of live performance or studio workflow.
- 6-track stereo loop station pedal with class-leading 32-bit sound quality
- 6 stereo phrase tracks with independent controls for Rec/Play and Stop
- 9 freely assignable footswitches and 3 pedal modes for ultra-flexible performance options
- 2 Mic inputs with phantom power for vocalists and acoustic instrumentalists
- Huge range of effects includes 49 Input FX and 53 Track FX, with up to 4 simultaneous effects per loop section
- Time-based effects like delays and modulation can be sync'd to loop tempo
- Deep support for external MIDI control
- 2 control jacks support 1 expression pedal or 2 footswitches each
- Over 200 onboard rhythms with 16 different drum kits
- USB for phrase backup and import/export via BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import via RC Rhythm Converter
- AC power supply included
- Pedal Type:Loop Station
- Looper:99 memories, 6 phrases per memory
- Looping Time:1.5 hours (1-track), 13 hours (max memory total)
- Presets:200 x Rhythm Patterns, 16 x Drum Kits
- Effects:49 x Input FX, 53 x Multi-FX
- Inputs:2 x XLR (mic 1/2), 4 x 1/4" (stereo instrument 1/2)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (stereo main out), 4 x 1/4" (stereo sub out 1/2)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:2 x 1/4" TRS (control/expression)
- Software:BOSS Tone Studio, RC Rhythm Converter
- Power Source:AC adapter (included)
- Power Usage:1200mA
- Weight:5.29 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:RC-600