Boss RV-500 Reverb Pedal
Reverb Multi-effects Pedal with 12 Reverb Modes, Customizable Control Settings, Graphic Display, Patch Memories, Selectable Buffered or True Bypass, Stereo I/O, and 32-bit/96kHz Processing
The power and versatility of BOSS's 500 Series digital effects pedals come to reverb in the RV-500 multi-effects pedal. Loaded to the brim with gorgeous-sounding reverb effects, the 12 onboard reverb types mean tonal adventurers will never run out of inspiration. And editing these sounds can be a straightforward affair or take tone tweakers down a deep well of options and sonic perfection. BOSS has a long legacy of lauded reverb effects, such as their RV-5's legendary Modulate mode and their COSM modeling of famed Fender spring reverb tones. The RV-500 is like your own personal library of all of these sounds in a single stompbox
12 inspiring reverb effects
Reverb is an absolute necessity on most electric guitar players' pedalboards these days. From covering ambient passages to the drippy tones only achieved through a spring-like setting, you're guaranteed to be called upon to wrangle these sounds. This makes the RV-500 an ideal partner for stage, studio, and home use. You'll find everything from warm-sounding room reverbs for a bit of extra ambience to highly effected SFX and shimmer sounds, all being processed through the pedal's astounding 32-bit/96kHz..
Deep options, simple workflow
Even with a world of tonal shaping onboard, the BOSS RV-500 reverb pedal is equally suited for control freaks and the plug-and-play types of the world. The pedal's intuitive layout of top-mounted controls allows you to fine-tune your sound's tone, level, pre-delay, and more. You're even able to save your custom presets with a few pushes of a button. But when it's time to go deeper, you'll find the bright display and vast menus urge you to conjure every tone you can dream up.
Thoughtful user interface
True stereo performance will split your tones to two separate amplifiers, creating a sonic space that simply has to be experienced to be believed. With its ability to be switched from true-bypass to buffered operation, there isn't anywhere in your signal chain that the RV-500 can't handle. And you have up to 297 preset locations for all your sonic creations.
Boss RV-500 Reverb Multi-effects Pedal Features
- Reverb multi-effects pedal
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with 12 distinctive reverb modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivaled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- True stereo operation
- Tap tempo rate control for certain parameters
- Pedal Type:Reverb
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (control/expression)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Bypass Switching:Switchable - buffered/true bypass
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:225mA
- Batteries:4 x AA
- Weight:2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:RV-500