Cloud LM-2B Active Input Plate with 1 Stereo Line Input (Phono and 3.5mm Jack Socket ) - Black
LM-2B Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Module The LM-2 comes in three fixing varients: LM-2 (UK 2 Gang), LM-2A (USA 2 Gang) & LM-2D (German). This Active Input Plate allows easy connection of a Microphone and/or Line Level Input with Remote Source and Volume Control. Available in Black or White and used with: Z-Series (MK2, MK3, MK4), 46-120-Series & 46-50 The first RJ45 socket allows an LM-2 Active Wall Plate to be connected per zone to the Z-Series Zone Mixers via Screened Cat-5 cabling. The second RJ-45 socket on the LM-2 allows a second LM-2 to be daisy chained using the LINK function and sums the audio in the zone. The LM-2 is regularly used for presentations in seminar and conference suites, hotel ballrooms, multipurpose hospitality application, outdoor events, health and fitness application or lecturers in a classroom situation.
- Mic Input: 3-pin XLR3F connector for dynamic microphones. LM-2 does not provide phantom power
- Line Input (a): 2 x phono (RCA) sockets for line level signals with a nominal level of 0 dBu.
- Line Input (b): 3-pole 3.5 mm jack socket for line level signals with a nominal level of +8 dBu.A source plugged into this input will be summed to mono and mixed with any source connected to the phono inputs 2. NOTE- Both stereo line inputs are summed int
- Mic Level: Gain control for mic input. Up to 60 dB gain is available; with the control fully anti-clockwise, the input is effectively ‘off’.
- Music Level: Gain control for whichever line input ( 2 or 3 ) is in use. With the control fully anticlockwise, the source will be ‘off’; in the fully clockwise position, 10 dB of gain is provided.
- Mic Priority: Default setting gives the microphone input priority over both the module’s line input and the background music selected at the host unit. This operation can be modified by jumpers on the rear PCBs
- Background Music Source: Six-position switch to select which of the host unit’s six Line Inputs will be routed to the Zone to whose Facility Port the LM-2 is connected (usually the Zone where the LM-2 is installed).
- Background Music Level: Adjusts the background music level in the Zone