Cloud PM4EK Paging Microphone with Analogue Interface (one required per system)
The PM Range of Paging Microphones are designed for general purpose multizone applications and can also be used with non-Cloud products.
Four models of the PM are available: the PM4, PM8, PM12 and PM16. The models differ only in the number of zone select buttons on the front panel (4, 8, 12 or 16 respectively), and consequently in the maximum of zones that can be supported.
The PM is designed to interface directly with recent Cloud products - such as the DCM1 - via the Cloud Digital Paging Interface, which uses standard CAT-5 cable and RJ45 connectors.
The PM is also compatible with the older Cloud CDPM range of digital paging microphones. PM microphones and CDPM microphones may be freely intermixed on the Digital Paging Interface.
- Individual and multiple zone selection
- Defineable zone groups with group selection
- Pre-announcement chime with internal chime sounder
- "Talk" and "Call-all" buttons
- "Busy" LED
- Configurable two-layer announcement priority system
- Auto-zone reset after announcement
- Zone disable function
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 68 dB ±3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/µbar @ 1 kHz)
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 16 kHz
- Number of Zones: 4
- Number of Chimes: 4 (user-selectable), with Internal Speaker
- Digital: Cloud Digital Paging Interface (RJ45)
- Analogue: 1) Zone Access Output (Short-to-Ground); 2) Audio output (balanced)
- Via digital interface: Via RJ45 Digital Paging Interface connector
- Via analogue interface: Via internal screw-terminal access port connector
- Local supply: 9 - 17 VAC or 12 - 24 VDC, via rear 2.1 mm coaxial connector
- Base unit: 245 wide x 65 high (less gooseneck mic) x 170 deep (mm), 9.65” wide x 2.56” high (less gooseneck mic) x 6.7” deep