Fender 0140610772 George Harrison Rocky Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Rocky
Move over, Rosewood Telecaster — the George Harrison Rocky Stratocaster is an exacting replica of the quiet Beatle's most iconic Fender guitar, right down the Grimwoods sticker on the headstock! The legend goes that one night in 1967, George decided to give his ’61 Sonic Blue Strat a makeover to match the era’s psychedelic spirit, and this limited-edition model nails every last detail. The lightweight alder body is loaded with a trio of vintage-style ’60s Stratocaster pickups that guitarists find are perfect for laying down some Rubber Soul-era riffs, while the maple/rosewood neck’s mid-’60s “C” profile and vintage-correct 7.25-inch radius frets remain true to the original. A high-performance 6-string and a collector’s piece all in one, the Fender George Harrison Rocky Stratocaster is a stunning tribute to one of rock music’s most beloved instruments!From Rubber Soul on, the Strat became one of George’s favorite guitars, and it’s all over the group's mid-period output. The George Harrison Rocky Stratocaster’s trio of vintage-style ‘60s Stratocaster pickups captures this single-coil magic perfectly, providing a round bottom end and bell-like trebles. From the inspired chordal solo on “In My Life” to the iconic “Day Tripper” riff, this Strat’s pickups deliver an incredibly authentic re-creation of some of George’s most famous tones.
- Stunning re-creation of George Harrison’s legendary ’61 Strat, dubbed "Rocky"
- Alder body with a psychedelic finish that captures every detail of George’s hand-painted artwork
- Maple neck in a comfortable mid-’60s “C”-shape
- Gorgeous rosewood fingerboard
- 3 vintage-style ’60s Strat pickups replicate George’s mid-to-late-period tone on many classic Beatles tracks
- Vintage frets in a 7.25-inch radius are ideal for rhythm work
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo produces a classic Strat warble