Cakewalk V-Studio 20 - Audio Interface - Control Surface
Guitarists have only dreamed about it until now—BOSS guitar effects and Roland’s breakthrough COSM modeling built right into powerful hardware and recording software. That’s the V-STUDIO 20. The V-STUDIO 20 matches the simplicity of a portable, hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern computer-based recording. Whether you’re at home or on the road, you can easily connect a guitar or mic to the VS-20 hardware and dial up genuine BOSS sounds. Once you’re ready, record directly to your computer for further editing and mixing using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks recording software. Don’t settle for imitations—Roland, Cakewalk, and BOSS are names you can trust to deliver the best recording solutions for today’s musicians.
Simple to Use
When you are ready to start recording, the VS-20 hardware makes it easy to start.
36 Genuine BOSS Effects with COSM Effects Editor
Get amazing guitar tones with a Hi-Z input and on-board BOSS-powered, COSM DSP effects for amp simulation and 4 virtual pedal modules including 36 genuine Boss effects and 50 presets.
Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Software
Designed for guitarists and singer-songwriters, the bundled Guitar Tracks recording software provides powerful, streamlined recording, editing, mixing, finalizing, and sharing of music.
- Get high-quality recordings with a stereo audio interface
- Compact, portable, and USB bus powered—perfect for mobile recording
- Control your mix and playback with real faders, knobs, and buttons
- Incredible tones from zero latency, hardware COSM DSP effects with software control
- Easy to understand—hardware matches software with tight integration
- Includes connections for monitors, headphones, pedals, and footswitches