AKG C5 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone
With the C5 professional condenser vocal microphone, your voice will cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems. An attachable presence boost adapter offers the unique choice of two sound flavors for a superior audio performance.
A gold-plated transducer case protects the capsule from corrosion and humidity. The solid die-cast housing and its extremely rugged grille construction make the C5 an easy to use, reliable companion for tough stage jobs.
- Designed to cut your vocals through even the loudest mix
- Cardioid polar pickup pattern gives you maximum gain before feedback
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill reliably controls pops and wind noise
- Internal shock mount helps to cut back on handling noise
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR output pins ensure a reliable connection
- Resistant to corrosion and humidity, thanks to a gold-plated transducer case
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||49dB (A weighted)|
|Self Noise||25dB (A weighted)|
|Color||Matte Grey Blue|
|Included Accessories||Stand Mount, PB 1000 Presence Boost Attachment, Microphone Bag|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C5|