Shure BETA 57A Supercardioid Dynamic Microhone
The Shure Beta 57A maintains a true super cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This ensures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. A completely new grille design on the Shure Beta 57A lets you take better advantage of the proximity effect. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds, and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio-quality sound
- Uniform super cardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates the use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes the transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz