Amplified Vintage Charcoal Small T Shirt - Beatles Logo - 5022315071624
ABOUT THE BAND
The Beatles formed in Liverpool in 1960 and are one of the biggest, most popular, and most influential musical acts of all time. They inspired global Beatlemania amongst fans from the very beginning, with their first single Love Me Do. The band has received 7 Grammys, the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Awards, and 15 Ivor Novello awards. To date, they are the biggest selling band in history with iconic albums such as Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road, and Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. They have inspired movies, musicals, and museums, and have made the crossing on Abbey Road a popular tourist attraction. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988, and Queen Elizabeth II appointed Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr with MBEs.
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.