Amplified Vintage Charcoal Large T-Shirt-Wu Tang Clan - Graffiti Logo - 5054488307118
ABOUT THE BAND:
Formed in 1992 in Staten Island, New York, Wu-Tang Clan is a hip-hop group originally consisting of members RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, and Ol' Dirty Bastad. They have been cited as one of the biggest hip hop groups of all time, named "the best rap group ever" by Kris Ex of Rolling Stone magazine. Their biggest releases include C.R.E.A.M., Protect Ya Neck, and Wu-Tang Ain't Nuthing ta Fuck Wit. Members are known for having publicised feuds with other hip-hop artists from outside the crew. They have inspired documentaries and a video game, Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style, and are known more for disrupting award ceremonies rather than winning.
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.