Amplified Vintage Charcoal Large T Shirt - Misfits Neon Skull - 5054488864154
ABOUT THE BAND:
American hardcore punk band Misfits was formed in 1977 in New Jersey by singer Glenn Danzig. Along with their hit singles Die Die My Darling and Last Caress, and their albums such as Walk Among Us and Static Age, they became known for their horror film influence displayed through their make up, iconic Crimson Ghost artwork, and lyrics.
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print on the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.