Ernie Ball Ernesto Palla Black & Gold Ball-End Nylon Classical Guitar Strings - Medium Tension
Ernie Ball Ernesto Palla concert quality classical guitar treble strings are made of black nylon monofilament. Gold wound basses are made of 80/20 bronze wrapped around a nylon multifilament core providing a smooth, rich tone. All Ernie Ball strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Gauges First .028, Second .032, Third .040, Fourth .030, Fifth .036, Sixth .042 - Medium tension.
- Professional-quality, high-performance classical guitar strings]
- Treble strings made from solid monofilament clear nylon for vibrant clarity
- Multifilament bass strings wound with silver-plated copper for warm and complex tone
- Modern ball ends are compatible with a wide range of modern classical and flamenco guitars
- Designed to last and keep sounding fresh long after typical strings give out