Ernie Ball P02008 Earthwood Rock and Blues 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Set with plain G
Ernie Ball P02008 Earthwood Rock and Blues 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Set with plain G are crafted from 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated steel core wire. The most popular acoustic provides a crisp, ringing sound with pleasing overtones. All Ernie Ball strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life.
- Wound Strings are 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated steel core wire
- Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel
- The most popular acoustic guitar string alloy provides well balanced projection with crisp pleasing highs
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.